Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hello everybody!

Hi everybody!

Shame on me! I am almost a ghost here hun?! Sorry for the disappearance!!! I have lots of photos today :D

I have no excuses to give you for not being present, I only can say that things were happening around here and I forgot about the crafting world a little :D

I forgot about my little girls too! I only have three done but I promised myself that they are gonna be done this semester :D


I have another thing to show you...take a look at this cute Matrioska Pillow:


I ordered from a friend of mine, Marcia Marinho. She sews perfectly! This pillowcase it's just darling! It's about 17 inches high and she used my favorite colors!

There is another thing I wanna show...my second patchwork pillowcase:


I really love vibrant colors! It was super easy to do! I used half squares to make triangles..I'll try to show you how easy this is next time :D

The last thing is my son's 7 years birthday party last monday. He is a special kid and he loves peppa pig..so I decided to surprise him with this cute birthday table:


All the tableware were customized by my brother and I printed and glued everything. I had lots of help from 3 friends of mine for the decoration :D I use to say that if you have good friends, you have everything.

Matheus went crazy when he saw the cake!


The party was awesome! My apartment is so tiny but eveybody came to make him happy!


This is my aunt, she just turned 60,  together with my son and that's why she is blowing candles with him :D


This is only part of the people, the living room was full!

This is party of my family..

 My two oldest sons


  Husband and I


My two adorable brothers

I am a happy happy woman!

Hope u all liked :D XOXOXO, Isa.

24 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Fabulous stitching and great pillows. That party looks like so much fun. I hope everyone had a fantastic day especially the birthday boy!

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot!!

Mii Stitch said...

So sweet to read you again!!! Love the pillow, the colours are fabulous. What a party, it looks like your son had a great time. Thank you for sharing the pictures with us. Hugs xxx

Paula Cabral said...

Olá Isabella,
Tudo bem queridaaaaaaaaaaa???
Lindo, lindooooooooooooooooooo...
Parabéns ao Matheus e à mamã e ao papá...
Beijinhos e que DEUS vos abençoe.

Sarah in Stitches said...

Such a sweet family! I love your crafts, Isabella :D Glad you're back!

Preeti said...

What a lovely party!! Convey my belated Birthday wishes to your son:) I am glad to see you enjoy with your family!! :) Thanks for sharing the pics !! Your pillow is very pretty and colorful!! I also like colorful things. You have become a patchwork expert now !!
I was away from blogging and crafting for more than a month. I was roaming around the hardware shops for fittings for new flat. It's both boring and exciting work:)

Manuela said...

Lovely pillow.
What a great party!

Greetings, Manuela

Cris Mello said...

Olá Isa
Que festa maravilhosa e sua família é linda!!! Parabéns pr o Matheus!!!
A matrioska e as meninas estão adoráveis!
E a almofada está simplesmente sensacional!!! A combinação das cores ficou um showwwwwwwwwww
Vc é demaisssssss
Monte de bjsss

Christiane Garcia said...

Isa, que festa linda! Parabéns para seu filho!
Achei incrível vc ter filhos tão grandes!
Seus trabalhos são sempre adoráveis! Um super bj

Kate's Stitches said...

welcome back!
não desapareces mais que já estava com saudades de ver novos posts por aqui =)

Valma said...

wonderful pictures of your little man's birthday ! wow !!
incredible
He will have such a good memory of this birthday, really special and incredible
happy belated birthday to him ;)
your stitching is as usual very beautiful, those girls are really lovely
you're terrific at patchwork, really ! I wish I was able to do such a beautiful piece !
very well done
take care sweetie
big big hugs
xxxxxx

♥ Nia said...

Eeeeee quanta alegria :D adorei o post :D
Céus! Custa crer que o matheus já tem 7 aninhos!! Lembro tão bem de quando o nosso mascotinho nasceu =)

Annette said...

Great to se that your back!!
Your progress looks great!!
The girls look so beautifull.

Your Matrioska pillow looks so funny, never seen it, your friend made a lovely piece.

Your pillowcase looks so bright and colorfull.. great job on it.

What awesome birthday your son must have had!!
beautifull pic's and great baking and decorating

Have a great week!
xxxxx

Viver por Amor said...

Que bom ver-te por aqui. ja tinha saudades. Gostei das novidades, as almofadas estão encantadoras,as duas!!!
Parabéns ao filhote! Grande festa!!!:D
***=)

Marly said...

Oi, Isa!

Que bom que você reapareceu! E compensou a ausência com um post muito legal! rsrs.
Gostei de tudo que vi: as "little girls" as almofadas (que fofas, depois vou lá na página da sua amiga!) e da festa, que foi um show! rsrs.
O bolo ficou lindo demais e a decoração também ficou ótima. Os seus filhos são muito fofos, parabéns ao aniversariante!

Um beijo!

Marly said...

Ah, Isa, uma pessoa me perguntou onde é possível comprar prato de bolo com passa-fita, iguais a esses que você usou, e eu não soube informar porque não tenho desse (e provavelmente não os comprarei, porque tenho muitos outros. Você pode me dizer?

Varla Lee said...

Hello! I just find your blog and is so beautiful. I like so much the "matrisokas dolls" A warm hug from Italy.

Portal do Ponto Cruz said...

Que festa incrível Isa! Sua família é linda. Abençoados sejam! =)

Fabiola Martínez L. said...

Hola ..Felicidades para tú hijo, para tú tía y para ti por tener tan lindos cariños a tu lado!! ♥ Muy linda la decoración!! ♥

Patricia Faria said...

Oi Isa ;)
Saudades de vc.
Que festa linda! Parabéns para o seu bebe ^^
Belas fotos, amei!
Beijos!

Flávia Castanheira said...

Esta festa do Matheus ficou muito legal Isa, já te disse né?!, adorei as cores!!
Beijos!!

Luciana F. Damiano said...

Olá!
Obrigada pela visita.
Parabéns para o Matheus! Linda festa. Linda família!!
Bjks

Rita said...

Ainda não tinha visto este lindo post!! Adorei! :)
estou um pouco atrasada, mas os meus parabéns ao Mateus por mais um aninho!! :)
Adorei as fotos e a decoração estava linda!! Estás de parabéns pois fizeste um excelente trabalho! ;) O Guilherme tb adora a porquinha Pepa ehehe O Bolo estava lindo!!

E tu com os teus filhotes mais velhos ao pé, pareces irmã deles!! :))

Quem tem familia e amigos tem tudo:))
beijinhosss

Lia Gloria said...

Isa, que festa linda!!!
Teu irmão também é artista, o talento é de família!

Eu não sabia que tinhas outros dois filhos. E grandões, já. Lindos!
Fiquei de cara com os pratos pra bolo. Sou louca para ter um! Esses com passa fitas. Onde compro? Please?! kkkkkk

Olha, tu és muito linda! Ampliei a foto pra ver o teu sorriso. Encantador!

bjs